Let’s face it— it’s not easy to stop your gag reflex when getting a goop-filled dental impression made!
Are you one of the many people who just can’t stop that gag reflex when having goopy dental impressions done? Maybe you have even delayed dental work at the thought of the impression material? Hey — we get it and thankfully, old-school impressions are no longer the only option and that’s why we invested in the iTero scanner, which allows us to take a highly accurate digital 3D image of your mouth and avoid that nasty gaggy impression material. The iTero scanner is all about keeping you comfortable while delivering precise imagery, without the putty-filled impression tray that can make you gag! Not only is it more comfortable, but taking a digital scan for your new crown, bridge, or Invisalign aligners is quick, which allows you to spend less time at the dentist’s office and more time enjoying your new smile!
Check these cool videos and these informative brochures:
- No gooey mess associated with impression materials
- Breathe and swallow naturally during the digital 3D scan
- No unpleasant taste
- Does not expose you to radiation
- Uses a laser to generate the images
- Precise fit of crowns, bridges, veneers, and Invisalign
- Eliminates the need to retake impressions multiple times Fast View 3D scans onscreen with your dentist immediately
- Digital impressions taken for restorative purposes are complete in approximately 3 to 5 minutes
Find out more about the iTero Scanner by watching the videos below:
Patient Video – Orthodontic
Patient Video – Restorative